How to change your Password in Windows XP
<![if !supportLists]>1. <![endif]>Log onto the system where you want to change the password
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE buttons
3. Click the “Change Password…” button
<![if !vml]> <![endif]>
This will open the Change Password window:
4. Type in your old (current) password in
“Old Password” field
5. Type in a new password in the “New
6. Then type in the new password again in the
“Confirm New Password” field
7. Click white arrow in blue oval to acknowledge your password has been changed
8. Click OK to return to windows.
9. We recommend you log out of the computer and log back in with your new password. If you are logged into any other computers, please log back in them too.